Preserving the Environment
- Paperless Office No bulky patient charts. Appointment reminders, invoices, and receipts can be sent electronically through text or email.
- Green Building Locally made recycled glass countertops, sustainable flooring, and green textiles are just a few eco-friendly design features.
- Recycle We reduce the amount of waste and use recycled or biodegradable products wherever possible.
Protecting our Patients
- Digital X-Rays Reducing radiation exposure by almost 90% and eliminating the need for film and film-processing chemicals.
- Mercury-Free We do not place any fillings containing mercury and we employ a specialized vacuum filtration system to safely remove existing mercury fillings and prevent local water system pollution.
- Steam Sterilization We use steam based surgical grade sterilization which contains no harmful chemicals and reduces water use.
- Dry Vacuum system that utilizes up to 80% less water and electricity than comparable units.
- CFL bulbs use 80% less electricity than incandescent bulbs and last up to 15 times longer.
- Energy Star Appliances Meet strict government regulated standards for energy efficiency.